Magnesium is an essential nutrient for cell growth, function, and regeneration. Most people are deficient in Magnesium without realizing it. It is hard to get Magnesium from food sources as the soil is depleted from so many generations of farming the land. Magnesium is more easily absorbed transdermally (through the skin) then it is from food sources. Best if stored in a cool dry place.
Some signs of magnesium deficiency in the body include:
- sleep issues (trouble falling asleep, insomnia, and trouble waking)
- anxiety - pain - hypertension - migraines - memory issues - postpartum depression - muscle cramps - muscle tics - depression
Using a magnesium spray has been shown to:
- improve energy
- allow relaxation
- help the body absorb calcium and vitamin D
- boost serotonin levels in the brain
- reduce lactic acid (thus improving muscle pain)
- reduce acid reflux
- balance pH of the body (alkalize)
- strengthen bones
To use this spray, apply on feet and legs and shoulders before bed (best if used after a shower because pores are open).
Wash hands after applying and do not get into eyes or open cuts (it can sting).
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate Flakes, Distilled Water, Evening Primrose, Rose Water, Essential Oil Blend: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Peppermint
I am not attempting to diagnose or treat major medical conditions. Please be smart and use common sense when using herbs and natural healing modalities and be extra cautious if you are taking prescription medications, pregnant or breast feeding, have ongoing immune issues or major health concerns. Please consult with a healthcare professional if you have concerns about serious medical conditions or contraindications. Not FDA approved.